Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2021/2022
In the years 2021-2022, Access Bank and Udacity will give 2,000 scholarships!
If you wish to improve your future job or skill set in today’s most in-demand IT talents, apply. 2,000 Nanodegree program scholarships will be awarded by Access Bank and Udacity to anyone in Africa who wants to learn practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills.
The scholarship will provide scholarship winners with upskilling opportunities and provide them with the skills that many IT businesses want today.
How Does It Work?
In the years 2021-2022, Udacity will collaborate with Access Bank, a global commercial bank, to empower people in Africa who want to master tech-forward skills and establish careers in the banking industry.
We’re delighted to provide practical training in areas like Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management, and Digital Marketing.
Scholarship awardees will create a portfolio of real-world projects demonstrating mastery of in-demand digital skills.
Udacity and Access Bank are dedicated to bridging the gap between the number of available tech jobs and the number of Africans employed in the field by offering chances to people who would not otherwise have them.
This begins with assuring a steady supply of well-trained and competent technologists. We are able to provide the following services when we work together:
- 2,000 scholarships for Nanodegree programs enabling Africans to develop practical, in-demand, cutting-edge IT skills.
- Involvement with peers in a well-developed, well-managed student community.
Experts in their fields and on-demand instructors.
Individuals will be able to upskill and get the abilities they need in the digital age as a result of the scholarship. In reality, the tech business offers some of the fastest-growing and most in-demand jobs available today.
Timeline for the Advance Africa Scholarship Program:
Applications for Cohort 2 are now available!
- The deadline for applications is December 1, 2021, and the deadline for submissions is December 29, 2021.
- The winners will be announced on January 7, 2022.
- The Challenge Course will run from January 11th to February 16th, 2022.
- Scholarship winners will be announced on February 25, 2022.
- Scholarship period is from March 1, 2022 through April 30, 2022.
To apply and also get more information on the scholarship program, click this link.