Southern New Hampshire University’s online accelerated bachelor’s to master’s degree programs can give you the opportunity to fast track your education. These accelerated programs allow you to take graduate-level courses at the undergraduate tuition rate during your bachelor’s program.
Once you’ve completed your bachelor’s program, those graduate-level courses can be applied towards earning your master’s degree at SNHU. It’s all designed to help you earn your degree in less time for less money.
When earning your degree at SNHU, you can always expect:
- Affordability: As part of our commitment to making education more accessible, you’ll find some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation right here.
- Flexibility: With no set class schedules and 24/7 online access, you can complete your coursework when it’s most convenient for you.
- Support: Dedicated academic and career advisors specialized in your area of study are here to support you every step of the way.
- Dedicated Faculty: Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience.
- Accessibility: Getting started is easy with our simple application process and free official transfer credit evaluation.
Why Choose an Accelerated Program
If your goals include pursuing a master’s degree, you may want to consider one of Southern New Hampshire University’s accelerated degree programs. Nowadays, employers are looking for the advanced skills, knowledge and experience a master’s degree provides. In fact, 32% of employers decided to increase their educational requirements for job openings across the board.1 There are also a number of industries in which having a master’s degree is a prerequisite to any job in the field. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, industries that require a master’s degree upon entry are projected to grow by 17% by 2026.2
Earning you master’s degree can have a positive impact on your career in the long run too. From increased earning potential to career advancement and enhanced industry knowledge, the list of benefits goes on. With accelerated program options that include advanced degrees in accounting, finance, marketing, nursing and sports management, you can be on your way to earning your master’s in growing industries in less time for less money.
Talk to your academic advisor today to discuss whether or not the accelerated pathway option is right for you. They’ll help guide you through the process and check to see if you meet all of the academic requirements. Students must apply through their academic advisor to enroll in the programs.
Founded in 1932, SNHU is a recognized leader in innovation. Take your career where you want to go on a faster schedule and on your budget.