GSK Scholarships 2022/2023 | How to apply and study in the United Kingdom
Are you looking for a scholarship program to study in the United Kingdom? then this is now of the best opportunities for you.
Because GSK will be offering a fully-funded scholarship to the qualified applicants to study in the United Kingdom
About the GSK Scholarship to study in UK
Three scholarships are available to help support the training and development of the next generation of global health leaders, as well as the strengthening of African health systems and health-related research.
These extremely competitive scholarships are offered to applicants planning to enroll in a one-year full-time (face-to-face) MSc program at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for these scholarships:
be citizens of and residents of Sub-Saharan African nations; and
- After completing their MSc year at LSHTM, they aim to return to Sub-Saharan Africa; and
- Complete the Supplementary Questions Form to indicate that they would not be able to pay for the proposed program of study otherwise; and
- satisfy the LSHTM’s English language criteria; and
- hold a first-class or upper-second-class equivalence first-degree, and
- hold an offer of admission to one of LSHTM’s 19 London-based MSc programs for the academic year 2022-23.
Applicants that demonstrate the potential to make major contributions to public health and/or health-related research in Africa (in their application materials) will be given priority.
Information on the Scholarship
For the school year 2022-2023, three scholarships are offered. Each scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition expenses, including any field trip fees that may be required, and
- A GBP 17,633.00 tax-free stipend (living allowance).
How to Apply
There are two steps to the application process.
Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria and complete both steps outlined below by the scholarship deadline of 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday, February 27, 2022 to be considered for funding.
Submit an application for a London-based MSc program of study in 2022-23, following the guidelines on the appropriate program of study page’s ‘How to Apply’ button.
Select this scholarship option from the drop-down menu when filling out an online scholarship application.
As part of this application, you must provide a completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship.
In Step 2, this is the only attachment that is necessary (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).
Click this link to read more about the scholarship program