With a Canadian Scholarship, you may begin your journey. All international students from all corners of the globe are welcome to apply. More than 200 undergraduate programs, 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas are available at Alberta University. International students will be considered for the scholarship automatically.
The University of Alberta is among Canadian top 5 universities. Now you can apply for the Alberta University Canada Scholarship 2022-23. Alberta University offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. They have quality degree programs. It is a First Premier University. It is a great Scholarship program for International Students to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., and Certificate Programs. All the expenses related to Students and Scholarships will be covered.
Alberta University is home to 40,000 Students including more than 7,000 international students from 164 countries. The University of Alberta offers a variety of UAlberta Scholarships Opportunities for Undergrdautes and Graduates including Living Expenses. You don’t have to apply separately for some of the scholarships. You will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship when you get admission. The more detailed information about the Alberta University Canada Scholarship 2022 is given below.
Details About Alberta University Canada Scholarship
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st May 2022
About Alberta University
- The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian University
- The University of Alberta is one of Canada’s leading universities
- Getting into the University of Alberta. The university’s acceptance rate sits at around 51%. This means approximately half of the students that apply get in. The application process is easy through Apply Alberta.
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
Best and Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships Include:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Is it Possible to Get a Full Scholarship in Canada?
Yes, It Is Possible to Get a Full Scholarship in Canada. There are Government Funded Scholarships. You can check Bachelors | Masters | PhD Scholarships in Canada 2022
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to choose from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian Citizens, International students are eligible to apply.
- If you belong to these Countries or If you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English Language Certificate. (Check Here)
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
The last date to apply for the Alberta University Canada Scholarship 2022-23 is 1st May 2022.
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships
- All the Application Process is Completely Online.
- To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta